RUN OUT OF SOMETHING ESSENTIAL?
Not to worry. We’re mindful that you might not want to pop off–site at the drop of a hat, so in reception you’ll find these to buy until you can drop in to somewhere local and do a bigger shop – plus some fun extras!
- Milk and bread
- Cooking oil / butter
- Freezer block service
Logs and fires
- We have bags of logs on sale to use in our firepits, or in one you’ve brought with you. Please note, use these with common sense in mind, and don’t have fires in barbecues or self–made firepits. The latter are strictly forbidden. Please see our poster in Reception for more information
- In the case of fire, you’ll find an extinguisher and fire-beater in a store by the services area, which is also the fire assembly point
- Breakfast baps (coming soon)
- Barbecue hampers (also coming soon)
Washing and drying
- We have a drying room and washing machine in the Amenities block for you to use. It’s coin–operated, so make sure you bring some change!